1) White Rose Maths - we have now just come to the end of our unit on multiplication and division. Please find attached the end of unit sheets that can either be printed or written on paper.
2) Instruction Writing - in school we are in the middle of a unit of work about writing instructions. The children could have a go at writing some instructions about how to make a sandwich. Can they remember all of the features to help make their instructions clear and easy to follow? Perhaps someone in the house could have a go at following the instructions.
3) Spelling activity - this week the children enjoyed using our focus words to make word webs. The children could have a go at making another web to reinforce our spellings (please see example attached).
4) History - our next unit of work is Ancient Egypt. Have a go at finding out 10 interesting facts about the Ancient Egyptians to share with the class after half term.
5) 60 Second Read - please find attached the short text extract and questions to answer.
The attached work will also be available on Teams shortly. We would love to see what the children get up to today so please email us any work or photos if you can. Also, please feel free to contact us if you have any queries at Y3@wembury-primary.devon.sch.uk.